The parents of prospective students need to complete the online application form as per the guidelines.
Note: 1. Name, DOB, etc. should be as per EID/Passport of the student.
2. Name of the parents should be as given in the child’s Passport
3. Cross-check all details before submission
4. Forms with wrong/incomplete entries will be rejected.
5. Submit the Hard copy of the Online Registration form at the Sharjah Indian School Office(Al-Gubaibah)/ Indian Association Sharjah Office along with the registration fee.
6. Online Registration Doesn’t guarantee admissions and the Registration fee is non-refundable.
7. Further steps, Details of Entry Level Tests, etc, will be communicated through the website only. Hence you are required to visit the website for further updates.
8. Please note that no further communications will be sent regarding admission to you by sms or mail. All information will be provided through the website only. You are therefore required to look up the school website from time to time
Note: 1. Forms with wrong/incomplete entries will be rejected.
2. Crosscheck all details before submission